fredag 11. september 2009

Oops, I forgot..






Okay, I kinda just jumped to the part where I spew stuff out on the blog, without defining the purpose of this whole thing. Okay, the purpose of this blog is to present a project at school in which we create a platformer game in flash. The process of this creation is to be presented on a blog, which is kinda why I started this anyway..

Alright, I'll just go ahead and present some kind of game idea. Here goes..

==========================================================
Title: Uhh.. I dunno.. yet. (updated later)

Synopsis/Plot: Meh.. there's not a lot to it yet.. (Updated later)

Characters:

-The Cowboy: A kinda mysterious, cool, bad-ass type of guy, his eyes are almost always concealed by his hat. He likes to shoot guns, and isn't too fond of jumping.





-The Guitar Hero: A slightly insane guy with a serious black metal warrior vibe going on. He normally goes nowhere without his trusty guitar, but has made an exception for the occasion. If he does get his hands on a guitar though, he'll shred any enemy to bits -literally-, with his awesome guitar solo's. If he has to jump, he keeps with his style, and grows bat wings out of his back to fly for a short period of time.

-The Ninja: Uhh, I guess you all know what this guy does, huh? That's right, he's a NINJA! Which means he's a stealth master, and can use awesome ninja magic to obliterate his enemies! Okay, that last bit there is maybe a BIT exaggerated, because he's not that stealthy...and he can't use magic.. BUT, he's pretty good with a katana and shuriken. Oh, and he's red.

Features:

- JUMPING! Duh.. It's a platformer..
-COOL UPGRADES ..like guns :D ..And jetpacks.
-RPG ELEMENTS Like talking to other characters, and getting people to join you.
-SIX COOL CHAPTERS Each with three separate levels.
-SWITCH BETWEEN CHARACTERS Use each character to beat each level.

STAY TUNED FOR UPDATES!!
====================================================

Yeah, so that's my idea.. I know, I know, it looks too advanced for me, and it probably is, but hey, that's what I want to do. And, if I work hard enough, I'm pretty positive I can do it, so, yeah..

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar