mandag 14. september 2009

Animations! Aaand a loop..

I made some animations for the guitar hero. Well, one of them isn't really animated yet though.. Oh well..
Top left : With guitar (picked up)
Middle: Idle animation (while standing still)
Top right: Jump animation
Bottom left: Attack animation (can't decide if I'm finished with it yet, I think it's kinda cool the way it is, heh..)
Bottom right: Walk animation ( it's kinda small, so it might be a bit hard to see. If it becomes a problem, tell me and I'll upload a bigger version)

The loop is a new one I'm thinking of using for some underwater levels. Please tell me what you think about it, and if I should consider using it for something else..

Allright, I won't keep you reading anymore, here's the video.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar